A day tour to discover the beauty of Ninh Binh with shuttle bus picks up from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Join this tour, you get the chance to visit the biggest pagoda in Southeast Asia, Bai Dinh Pagoda – with many records, relax on the local boat to see the beauty of Trang An- which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. This scenic spot has a system of limestone mountains with a geological age of about 250 million years to make a hundred valleys, caves, lakes and lagoons. All relics are associated with the history of Ancient Hoa Lu. And for the end of this trip, guests can climb up to the top of Mua Cave (Dancing Cave) to admire the panoramic view and take great photo that saves the stunning nature of Tam Coc.
The tour starts at 7:30 AM from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House and back at 19:00, including a Vietnamese buffet lunch.
- Visiting the biggest pagoda in Southeast Asia
- Having buffet lunch with local food
- Rowing boat trip to Trang An Nature Complex
- Climb up to the top of Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Tam Coc and the limestone mountains
- Transfer from Hanoi by Limousine with a small group