Explore Hanoi with Motorbike will be never your regretful memories with us. For about 4 hours, our local tour guide will help you “slide on crowded streets” mixed with millions of locals.
Our guide will meet you at the meeting places, the guide give you a brief of the program, and then warmly invite you to sit behind the riders. The tour takes you around the historic sites as well as scenic spots of Hanoi, you will feel how different Hanoi to any other city in the world. In the simplest and most popular way of Vietnamese people, the motorbike is an inevitable part of our transportation. You’ll have the chance to visit and get to know about some of these places:
- Long Bien bridge – is one of Hanoi’s legacies built over 3 centuries
- Thang Long – Hanoi ceramic road – the world record
- The West Lake – the most romantic lake of Hanoi (visit temple/pagoda)
- The two giant Dragon made with blue ceramic glaze
- Ho Chi Minh complex (outside) with the mausoleum, museum and Ba Đình square.
- Parliament House & the Presidential Palace (outside) – the political centre of Vietnam.
- The National Flag Tower (outside) – is a national symbol of independence and freedom.
- Ministry of Foreign Affair (outside) – french traditional design
- Phung Hung Mosaic street – most attractive art for travel
- The big cathedral of Hanoi is – a symbol of Christianity
- The statue of king Ly Thai To – the great king of Thang Long – Hanoi
- The French Opera House with French architectural style
We’ll have a meal for Lunch/ Dinner with traditional dishes of Vietnamese. It’s so tasty and you feel our cuisine culture. After, funny leisure, the team will take you back to Hanoi’s Old Quarter and drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Notes: The schedule is the subject that can be changed without notice.
What should bring with you:
- Umbrella or hat
- Insect repellant,