Explore Halong Bay with a one-day package tour from Hanoi, it would be a great experience to get on a cruising boat around Halong Bay within 5 – 6 hours. The one-day tour starts in Hanoi with pick up at your hotel then heading to Halong Bay to arrive at noon, embarking and starting your cruise.
During 5 – 6 hour cruising on Halong Bay, you will explore the highlights of this Heritage Site, including Sung Sot (Amazing) cave (the biggest cave in Halong Bay), Titop island for relaxing on the beach and climbing to the top or you can choose to go kayaking around the limestone island or bamboo boat rowing in Luon cave…
The traditional styling boat has 2 decks, while the first deck is the dining area, the second decks give you an opportunity for photography and enjoy the stunning beauty of Halong Bay nature.
- 5-6 hour cruise in Halong Bay centre area – World Heritage Site.
- Shuttle bus round trip Hanoi – Halong Bay, pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Led by a local tour guide
- Explore Amazing cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay
- Kayak to explore limestone island or bamboo rowing boat to Luon cave
- Visit Titop island, climb to the top of the island, and get panoramic view of Halong Bay
- Lunch with local Vietnamese dishes