Cycling to explore Hanoi city is a fantastic experience when you could discover every corner of Hanoi, a unique way to see Hanoi and the hidden gem of the Hanoi area. You will take the opportunity to visit the sights that most tourist never gets a chance to see. Biking to see Hanoi and get an authentic travel experience.
We pick up you from your hotel to our bicycle garage in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then, we start the tour that circles around some of these highlights of Thang Long – Hanoi (1007 years old as the capital city of Vietnam):
- Long Bien bridge (is one of Hanoi’s legacies built 1899-1902 under French style architecture)
- The French Opera House
- The statue of king Ly Thai To (*the first majesty who chose Thang Long (Hanoi now) as the new capital city in the year 1010 under the Ly dynasty, opening up a new glorious millennium for the country);
- The Cathedral of Hanoi (*as the symbol of Christianity built in 1886 under the French colonization in Vietnam); After that, you have a chance to ride your bike on the way through historic relics of the city:
- The National Flag (a national symbol for independence and freedom);
- Ministry of Foreign Affair (with French style architecture);
- Ho Chi Minh complex with the mausoleum, museum, square; the parliament House, and the Presidential Palace (*the central area of the Vietnam politburo with important offices of the Vietnamese communist party and the state’s offices). The tour continues towards the most romantic path of Hanoi
- West Lake is where you can see the picturesque landscape of Hanoi and along its surrounding path with lots of historic temples/ pagodas and the final place is where we can stop to glance at 2 big ceramic dragons (built as the symbol of Thang Long- Hanoi’s 1000 year celebration).
By midday / late afternoon, you have one traditional Vietnamese dinner for a happy belly. After that, you can enjoy the clean air of the West lake before biking back to Hanoi Old Quarter.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Our schedule is subject to change without notice due to different factors.
- Tourists need to obey all the instructions from the tour guide (or our company) for safety regulations
- You should bring some personal things on tour, ex: a rain coat, sunscreen, insect repellant, glasses and do some exercise with your whole body from 3-5 minutes before biking.