Explore Hanoi city by bicycle or motorbike! You have 3 tour options: morning tour, afternoon tour & evening tour. The tours start from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to visit the most highlight of Hanoi including:
- Long Biên Bridge – One of the longest bridges in Asia, built from 1899 to 1902.
- Local markets and backstreets – Experience the local life of Hanoi by exploring the markets and backstreets.
- Banana Island – Visit a banana plantation, fruit farm, vegetable farm, and floating village, just close to Hanoi city center but with different life
- Quang An Flower market – wholesale flower market that is bustling from 9 pm until 6 am the next day.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda – n 1500-year-old pagoda and a symbol of Vietnamese Buddhism.
- B52 Lake – see a part of an American B-52 bomber that still remains since it was shot down during the “Hanoi-Dien Bien Phu in the air” campaign in 1972.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – Learn about his life and the structure of the construction.
- Hanoi Train Street – the attractive tourist site in Hanoi that has lots of cafes nearby the train track.
- Joseph’s Cathedral – The oldest church in Hanoi, built-in 1886.
- Hanoi Opera House – One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
Sitting back on a motorbike or cycling to visit the city is a great way of exploring the local life of Hanoi, with a visit and understanding of history, culture, and architecture…