The full-day tour to Ninh Binh from Hanoi to visit the most beautiful landscape of Ninh Binh, including a boat trip to Tam Coc (Three caves), leisurely relaxing on a local boat admire the stunning beauty of limestone mountains and river. The tour offers you the chance to know more about Vietnamese history on a visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital (King Dinh & King Le Temple) and enjoys cycling to traditional villages, and tasting local food. Then climb to the peak of Mua Cave where you have a panoramic view of the river and mountains.
- Rowing boat trip to Tam Coc (three caves)
- Cycling to traditional villages and Tam Coc town
- Having buffet lunch with local food
- Visiting Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century
- Climb up to the top of Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of boats on the Ngo Dong river and limestone mountains