The day tour to Ninh Binh – The old capital of Vietnam in the 10th century to explore Hoa Lu ancient capital, Trang An complex and Mua Cave. There are many attractions in Ninh Binh, if you want to discover the beauty of this place, this is one itinerary that you can refer to join. With this tour, you can visit Hoa Lu and learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasty. Afterwards, explore the beauty of A World Heritage Site in 2014 – Trang An – by local boat trip which driven by locals. And the last attractions of this journey, invites you to Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). In here, to admire the panoramic views of limestone mountains and Tam Coc, you must walk up about 500 stairs to reach it.
The shuttle bus and tour guide will pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House at 7:30 – 8:00 am and back to Hanoi at 19:00 pm.
- Visiting Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century
- Cycling to sightsee the traditional villages
- Having buffet lunch with local food
- Rowing boat trip to Trang An ( The Ancient of Hoa Lu)
- Climb up to the top of Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of boats on the Ngo Dong river and limestone mountains
- Transfer by shuttle bus between Hanoi and Ninh Binh