Ninh Binh 3 days 2 nights tour includes:
- High-quality transfer service and mineral water is served during the tour.
- Deeply understanding of the lifestyle, agriculture & cuisines of Vietnamese farmers.
- Hike to the top of Ngoa Long mountain, and admire the majestic Panorama landscape of the limestone mountain system, typical of Karst terrain.
- Widen knowledge about Vietnamese religion, visit Bich Dong pagoda – one of the oldest pagodas in the North.
- Visit Thung Nham – one of the oldest natural bird sanctuaries in the North.
- Cycle through rice fields, surrounded by limestone mountains.
- Visit Dong Giao – one of the biggest pineapple fields on the cycling road.
- Visit the national primate rescue, turtle conservation center.
- Hike in Cuc Phuong national park – 1 of 3 international botanical gardens announced in 1997.
- Enjoy the view of caves with Karst terrain characteristics at Trang An – World Natural Heritage on the boat.
Ninh Binh 3 days 2 nights tour offers exciting experiential activities that allow tourists to explore the majestic beauty of this place and create beautiful memories.”