Tam Coc Ninh Binh tour: 2 days 1 night includes:
- The maximum group includes 9 guests.
- High-quality transfer service and mineral water is served during the tour.
- Deeply understanding of the lifestyle, agriculture & cuisines of Vietnamese farmers.
- Widen knowledge about Hoa Lư ancient Capital and the first Emperor of Vietnam.
- Experience the breathtaking view of Tam Coc – Halong Bay on land by boating…
- Hike to the top of Ngoa Long mountain, and admire the majestic Panorama landscape of the limestone mountain system, typical of Karst terrain.
- Discover Thung Nham – one of the oldest natural bird sanctuaries in the North.
- Visit Bich Dong – one of the oldest pagodas in the North, and enrich your knowledge about Vietnamese culture and religion.
- Cycling through rice fields, surrounded by limestone mountains.
Tam Coc Ninh Binh tour promises a memorable and enriching experience for nature lovers, history enthusiasts, and those seeking cultural immersion.