Which is the best 2-day tour from Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam! Have you ever thought about this? If you visit our city, do not miss your time but set a plan to discover many wonderful other places nearby. Let’s show you how.
There are some famous destinations you can get by such as Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, Sapa, Mai Chau or Ba Be. In this article, we will help you know from the destinations to the reasons to visit. Come on!
Halong Bay: Best 2-day tour from Hanoi
Halong Bay is 160km from Hanoi, in the Northeast regions of Vietnam. Traveling from Hanoi to Halong Bay, follow the national road no 18, it takes 3 hours – 4 hours driving but the new highway express takes 2 hours – 2,5 hours only.
Reason to visit
Halong Bay is one of the most amazing bays in the world. This was recognized as a heritage by UNESCO and is the pride of Vietnamese these days. Visiting Halong Bay, the treasure of Vietnam, you can discover wonderful things in life. That is why Hanoi-Halong Bay is one of the best 2-day tours from Hanoi.
Halong Bay 2-day cruise will be a package tour, included with transportation, meals, outdoor activities, and entrance tickets. Drinks are not included in this package.
2-day tour Itinerary Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong -Titop island – Sung Sot Grotto
- Morning: In the morning, you wake up early, enjoy your energy breakfast and then start your tour from Hanoi. After some hours moving from Hanoi to Halong Bay, you can check-in the cruise to start exploring Halong Bay, with a delicious lunch onboard.
- Afternoon: This is real-time for your trip. You can visit Titop island, Sung Sot grotto and enjoy the cool weather in Halong Bay.
- Evening: After enjoying dinner on the boat, relax and stay overnight on the bay.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Kayaking – Luon Cave – Hanoi
- Morning: In the morning, after breakfast. you will go kayaking on the clean and blue sea with your friends. This activity is so popular and beloved by many travelers. Then, your boat will take you to Luon Cave and Tuan Chau harbor. At this time, you will get on the bus to come back to Hanoi capital.
- Afternoon: In the end, you finally get back to Hanoi Old Quarter.
Boats to choose: Indochina Junk, Paradise Cruise, Bhaya Cruise, Huong Hai Sealife…
- 2 day 1 night on 3 star cruise: from 135 US$/ person
- 2 day 1 night on 5 star cruise: from 190 US$/ person
>>> For Halong Bay overnight cruise, visit: https://vivuhalong.com/en/
Ninh Binh 2-day tour from Hanoi
Ninh Binh is 90km to the South of Hanoi, it takes 2 hours – 3 hours from Hanoi to Ninh Binh.
Reason to visit
Ninh Binh is famous after the movie” King Kong”. This owns romantic and imposing landscapes to enjoy. There are many destinations to adventure in Ninh Binh province.
2-day tour Itinerary Hanoi – Ninh Binh
Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Tam Coc- Bich Dong – Hang Mua
- Morning: After arriving in Ninh Binh, you can take a rest for 30 minutes. Then, you can visit Tam Coc with a ticket at 6$. Visiting Bich Dong pagoda is also a good thing to do. At noon, you enjoy lunch and rest.
- Afternoon: Trekking to Hang Mua cave, climb up to 489 steps to get to the top of the cave. Take some photos, then get down. You can call a taxi to come back to your hotel late in the afternoon.
- Evening: walking around to refresh, immerse yourself in the cool winds and nature.
Day 2: Trang An – Bai Dinh
Trang An and Bai Dinh are two places any tourists should visit when staying in Ninh Binh. These will make your tour unforgettable and you will have good memories during your best 2-day tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh province.
- Morning: visit Ngo Dong river, discover Trang An with a 104 ticket and have lunch with local food.
- Afternoon: Visit Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam. Then you get on the car to come back Hanoi at night.
- Evening: Refresh your self at home and start for the next working day.
Accommodation: Tuan Ngoc hotel, Guest House Kim Lien, Tam Coc Bungalow, Queen Hotel, Nguyen Shack, Chez Loan,
The cost: from 80$/ person.
>>> Find the best deals for tours and hotels in Ninh Binh: https://onevivu.vn/tour-destination/ninh-binh/
Sapa- one of the best 2-day tours from Hanoi
Location: Sapa is 320 km to the Northwest of Hanoi
Reason to visit: Sapa is one of the most attractive places in the North of Vietnam. You can have a trekking tour to Fansipan peak or a motorbike tour to discover and challenge yourself on the high mountain. That is the reason why this is one of the best 2-day tours from Hanoi.
2-day tour Itinerary Hanoi – Sapa
Day 1: Hanoi -Sapa- Cat Cat village
- Morning: get on the car for about 4 to 5 hours to get to Sapa, walk around the town and take some pictures.
- Afternoon: visit Cat Cat village, home of Black H’mong in Sapa; come back to the town.
- Evening: Enjoy the meal and walk around to discover Sapa at night.
Day 2: Lao Chai -Ta Van – Muong Hoa village- Hanoi
- Morning: visit Muong Hoa stream, Lao Chai and Hoang Lien Son mountain.
- Afternoon: visit Ta Van bridge, come back to the town, go around to discover ethnic people’s life. Then you get on the bus to get back the capital.
- Evening: Arrive at Hanoi late at night, the end of a 2-day tour from Hanoi.
Accommodation: Amazing Sapa, Pistachio Sapa, KK Sapa, BB Sapa, De La Coupole Sapa, Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa
The cost: around 100$/ person
Mai Chau 2-day tour from Hanoi
Location: Mai Chau is 150km to the Southwest of Hanoi.
Reason to visit: Mai Chau, Hoa Binh is among the top suggested places to visit around Hanoi. Many people enjoy their 2-day tour from Hanoi to Mai Chau during their holiday. This is also a good place to adventure ethnic people’s life.
2-day tour Itinerary Hanoi – Mai Chau
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
- Morning: Spend 4 hours to get to Mai Chau, visit Lac village, and enjoy local dishes at lunch.
- Afternoon: Discover Mai Chau valley with Thai houses and see how they make handicraft clothes.
- Evening: Enjoy dinner with ethnic people, dancing and drinking Can wine.
Day 2: Mai Chau – ethnic market – Afternoon Cave – Go Lao waterfall -Hanoi.
- Morning: visit Mai Chau market, discover a new culture, enjoy food, buy souvenirs.
- Afternoon: trekking to Chieu cave, the most beautiful cave in Mai Chau; visit Go Lao waterfall, which is about 10 kilometer from the valley. Then you come back to Lac village.
- Evening: Enjoy dinner, take a rest and then get on the bus to come back to Hanoi.
Accommodation: Mai Chau Valley View Hotel, Mai Chau Villas, Mai Chau Sunset Boutique, Mai Chau Ecolodge,Mai Chau Countryside Homestay, Lim’s house, Mai Chau Nature Lodge
The cost: from 80$/ person
Ba Be 2-day tour from Hanoi
Location: Ba Be is 180km to the North of Hanoi
Reason to visit: Ba Be lake is an amazing lake near Hanoi. It is big, clean and very natural. Local people often choose this to visit and spend their holiday. Why don’t you try a 2-day tour from Hanoi to Ba Be this year?
2-day tour Itinerary Hanoi – Ba Be
Day 1: Hanoi – Bac Kan – Ba Be lake
- Morning: Take a bus to Ba Be lake, visit Bo Dau village, Duom temple and enjoy lunch at the restaurant.
- Afternoon: Discover Ba Ba lake on a boat, visit An Ma temple as well as Ba Goa island, kayaking, and then walk down to Pac Ngoi village.
- Evening: Have dinner with Tay ethnic people, sing together and have a sweet dream
Day 2: Ba Be lake – Hua Ma cave – Hanoi
- Morning: Visit Leng market, Hua Mua cave, and Ra market.
- Afternoon: After having lunch with local food, you go around the last time and then get on the car to come back to Hanoi.
- Evening: Arrive at Hanoi, the end of our tour.
Accommodation: Minh Quang Homestay, Thai Binh homestay, Duy Tho homestay, Viet Hung guesthouse, Ba Be lake homestay, Suoi Dau hotel, Nam Pe homestay.
Expense: around 90$
With many suggestions for the top best 2-day tours from Hanoi, what will you choose to set your plan? We hope to share with you the best moments during your journey. Take and enjoy life the way you like! Good luck!